What it means to be a RESA-PRO™
RESA-PRO™ Designers have met the following 5 mandatory requirements:
1. Passed the RESA-PRO™ Ethics Exam.
2. Have agreed to follow the RESA® Code of Ethics.
3. Have had a minimum of 1 year in business as a professional home stager (They have proved this by supplying either a, Business License, DBA, LLC, CORP, or Legal Partnership)
4. Have Home Staging Business Insurance
5.Have a Business Checking Account
Hiring a home stager with a RESA-PRO™ designation is important for homeowners and real estate agents because:
You’re hiring a home stager that is a well qualified professional
You’re hiring a home stager that is held to higher standards
You’re hiring a home stager that is held to a higher ethics standard
You’re hiring a home stager that has been in business for at least one year
You’re hiring a home stager that is insured with a home staging business insurance policy
You’re hiring a home stager that is committed to continuing education so they can use the latest home staging techniques
A RESA-PRO™ home stager is not a “hobby” home stager. A RESA-PRO™ home stager is a dedicated home stager that is held to the highest standards of business, ethics and integrity.
RESA-PRO™ Designers have also agreed to the RESA-PRO™ Code of Ethics:
1. To always conduct myself as a professional with integrity, sincerity and sensitivity.
2. To ensure my employees and business associates conduct themselves in the same manner
3. To treat my clients and colleagues with respect
4. To refrain from making unsolicited comments, verbally or in writing about other stagers, clients, customers or Real Estate Agents
5. To refrain from revealing any confidential information about my clients
6. To fulfill my commitments
7. To never commit to a project that I am not able to fulfill
8. To fully educate my clients on the process of staging, fees, and all recommendations to properly stage their home or listing prior to any work being started
9. To never display disrespect for any Staging Professional. We are a diverse society of Stagers and respect all designations and backgrounds
10. To maintain and improve the standards of the home staging industry
11. To become and remain informed on issues affecting home staging
12. To keep my profile and blog on the RESA Site professional and positive
13. To resolve conflicts with professionalism and appropriateness
14. To mentor and educate other stagers to the best of my ability
15. To use only my original written material in all electronic and print media including my website and blog. National or international statistics, charts and reports not written by the stager should be labeled as such.
16.RESA-PRO™ designees agree to not use ANY STOCK PHOTOS on their website or in their marketing materials.
RESA-PRO™ Designers are required to take continuing education courses every two years:
1-Staging Principles Class, 1-Business Skills Class, 1-Elective Classes, 1-Ethics Class
©2010 Real Estate Staging Association® All Rights Reserved
HUDSON VALLEY DESIGN, INC.
CREATING HOMES THAT YOU LOVE TO LIVE IN AND OFFICES THAT YOU AND YOUR CLIENTS WANT TO WORK IN
AS SEEN ON HOUZZ
Specializing in residential and commercial interiors, Patricia Green of Hudson Valley Design has a skillful ability to create classic, contemporary interiors . She focuses on designing rooms that are clean, warm and relaxed and is known for the ability to incorporate the client’s personal taste and style into the projects. Pat focuses on listening to the client and creating a space that truly reflects them and the way they live or work.